It is possible to add a Matterport 3D tour to your listings on JamesEdition. Users can walk through the property and thereby experience every detail.
To add a virtual tour:
- Go to your Business Account and find the tab titled Listings.
- Click Listings to add a listing manually.
Note! If you need assistance with adding a listing, please refer to this article.
3. Complete the form and scroll down to the section titled Photos and Media.
4. Add YouTube or Vimeo videos and a virtual tour using Matterport to your listings.
5. Click the Save & Publish button.
If you add listings automatically, you can simply add Matterport links to your feed, and they will be recognized and attached to your listings.
A virtual tour will be attached to your listing after it is uploaded and published. Then users can see it on a listing page.
Here you can learn more about what a listing page looks like. Сlicking the Virtual Tour button will open a 3D view of your property.
If your listing includes a 3D tour, a Virtual Tour Badge will be added to the listing. You can see the badge on the listing preview throughout the website.
To learn more about badges, please read this article.