You can edit your account and company settings from your JamesEdition account.
How do I edit my account info?
Editing account information is possible in all account types.
- Go to Settings > Account in your JamesEdition profile.
- Here you can see your account type and request an upgrade to a higher plan, if you wish.
- You can also change your password here. Enter your current password (to avoid unwanted access to your account); then type in a new password; confirm it and click Update Password.
- If you do not remember your current password, click Forgot Password?. Reset instructions will be sent to your email address.
Note! Please also check your spam folder. Sometimes reset password emails may be sent there.
How do I edit my company info?
Depending upon your account type, options for editing company information may be limited.
- Go to Settings > Company in your JamesEdition account.
- With a Free account, you can edit the Company Name, Address (only city and country), and Contact Information (except website URL).
Note! If you want to add a description, full address, or branding (page cover, company logo, or listing logo) to your account, you will need to upgrade to a higher plan. To do that, please click the Upgrade button or contact us.
3. With a Classic account, you have the same options as with a Free account, plus you can add a Company Description and Full Address.
4. With a Premium account, you can add your Company Name, Description, Full Address, Contact Information (except website URL), plus Branding (page cover, company logo, or listing logo).
Note! Our Logo requirements are as follows:
- Only JPG files
- Company and Listing logo: 200*80px (recommended size)
- Page Cover logo: 1920*1080px (recommended size). You can learn where and how to add your logo here.
5. With an Elite account, you have the same options as with Premium, plus you can add your company’s website URL.
If you want to upgrade your account or if you have any questions, feel free to contact your account manager or write to us directly.