If you want to advertise on JamesEdition as a Business Seller, you should have a well established business. We use the following criteria to check eligibility:
- The company must have a physical business address (PO boxes are not accepted.). If a physical business address is not available, the company must have been registered as a business for at least 18 months and be a limited liability company (Ltd.).
- The company must conduct viewings for all of its offers.
- The company is expected only to advertise listings with the knowledge or consent of the current owner.
- The company must have a company logo and be authorized to use it.
Generally, we rely on open sources to determine the criteria fit; however, we may also reach out to ask for supporting documents.
You can apply to become a Business Seller on this page by clicking on Become a Seller and filling out a simple form.
You will need to provide your company name and contact details, and our sales team will contact you shortly. The responsible sales person will send an individual registration link to your email. In the email, you simply need to click the Create Account button and complete the form.
Note! We have different subscription levels that allow you to promote your listings, advertise your brand etc. You can choose the one that suits your needs the best. To know more about them please read this article. Simply ask your account manager and they will be happy to help you to choose the right subscription plan.
You will create your account in 3 steps:
- Enter your password and click Continue.
2. Fill in your company profile: company name, address, phone number, and description.
Note! This form may differ depending upon your subscription level.
3. As soon as you complete the form, you can start uploading your listings.
Note! To access your account when you are logged in, simply click on your name in the top right corner.
If you need help with uploading your listings, please refer to this article.
Note! Once your account is created you can update your company information, check your subscription type and upgrade to a higher plan. Please see how to do this here.