Adding listings is easy, user-friendly, and takes little time. With your Professional Seller Account on JamesEdition, you can create listings in only a few steps.
Step 1. Add your listing
- Add Manually
- Add Automatically. It is also possible to add your listings via feed.
- Once logged into your account, Click Listings > Add Manually.
- Choose a Category from the drop-down menu.
Note! Choose a category only if you are advertising in several categories at the same time. If only one listed category applies to your item, but you want to expand your options, please contact us.
3. Complete the form
- Note! If the price field is left empty, the price will be displayed as Price on Request (P.O.R)
- Note! If you are uploading a car listing and you need to create a model or brand that is not on the list, please contact us.
4. Click Add Photos to choose photos from your device. You can add photos as well as change their order by dragging and dropping them. The first photo will appear as the cover photo.
Note! Please keep in mind: use horizontal pictures. Only JPG and PNG files are allowed. The maximum supported file size is 20 MB.
5. Click Publish Listing.
6. To view your listing online, go to Listings > All Listings and click the small, orange Eye button to preview it.
Note! All listings on JamesEdition are moderated. If your listing meets our moderation requirements, it automatically will appear online. If it does not, you will receive a notification to update your listing according to our rules.
Step 2. Edit your listing
You also can edit your existing listings. Here is how:
- Go to Listings > All listings and choose the listing you want to edit.
- Click the Edit button (the one with the pencil).
- Implement all necessary changes.
- Click the Update Listing button.
To remove/edit photos
- Go to the Photos and Media section in the listing and choose the photo you want to remove.
- Click the small Trash Bin icon on the photo to remove it.
- If you want to upload another photo, simply click Add Another to choose a new photo from your device. You also can change the order of the pictures simply by dragging them. The first photo will appear as the cover photo.
Note! We have introduced a new feature called Draft Saving. It automatically saves all of the data that you enter while you are creating your listing. If your listing happens not to upload correctly or if you receive an error message while uploading and need to recreate your listing, our system will automatically repopulate the form with your saved data. This feature prevents loss of data and time while re-uploading listings.
Step 3. Delete your listing
You also can delete your existing listings. Here is how:
- Go to Listings > All listings and choose the listing you want to delete.
- Click the Delete button (the red one with the trash bin).
- You always can restore your listing. For doing that:
- Choose Not visible listings at the top of the page.
- Find the listing you want to restore and click the green button.